a quick and easy snack of crunchy spicy tofu, takes about 10 mins. I used the spices I had in the cupboard but you can use any spices that you have.
Simply mix cornflour and the spices together on a plate, cube half a block of firm tofu into nuggets and throughly coat in the cornflour mix.
Next fry the nuggets in oil (I use cold pressed rapeseed oil), turning once the underside is brown. once cooked turn out onto some kitchen roll to drain.
Serve warm with your favourite dipping sauce . (mine is currently blue dragon sweet chili sauce)
Crunchy Spicy Tofu Nuggets
- 1 half a block of firm tofu
- 1 tbsp onion granules
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- mix the cornflour and spices together on a plate
- cube the tofu into nuggets and throughly coat in the cornflour mix
- heat the oil in the frying pan then add the nuggets in the frying pan, turning once the underside is brown. once cooked turn out onto kitchen roll to drain
- serve while warm with your favourite dipping sauce