This is a quick 10 min prep meal – sticks of tofu coated in a mixture of cornflour and jerk seasoning and fried until crispy. Adding chopped mushrooms and finally some spinach for the final few minutes. turn out into a bowl and add a few tomatoes. Eat immediately.
Jerk Tofu with mushrooms and wilted spinach
quick 10min prep lunch
Servings: 1 person
- 1 Half a block of Tofu . (the real firm stuff)
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Jerk seasoning
- 1 Large handful of fresh spinach
- 1 Handful of tomatoes
- slice the Tofu block into chip size portions
- Mix the cornflour and jerk seasoning on a plate. Now toss and coat all the tofu in the cornflour mix and fry in a little oil
- while the tufo is crisping up, roughly chop the mushrooms and add to the pan
- After a few minutes add the spinach, toos and stir and put a lid on and allow the spinach to wilt.
- Turn out onto a bowl and add a handful of tomatoes
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).