Super quick, super easy to prepare. goes great with bean burgers, falafel or simply inside a pitta.
use either red or white cabbage
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 a cabbage (red or white)
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
- crush the garlic in to a large mixing bowl
- Put into the bowl 4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise and throughly mix it with the garlic. Put to one side
- grate 4 carrots and add to the bowl
- remove the core from the cabbage and then finely slice the cabbage and and separate. Add to the bowl
- throughly mix until the carrot and cabbage is completely coated in mayonnaise.
- Optionally, add a handful of chopped nuts such as walnuts or cashew nuts and mix
- store in fridge until ready to use