This is a stir fry to use up what I had in the fridge and cupboard, so it ended up being baby sweetcorn, spinach, mushrooms, spring onions, edamame soybean noodles, with ginger, chilli and soy dressing – Ready in 12 mins.
Stir fry with leftovers 1
- 1 handful of edamame soy noodles
- 1 packet of baby sweetcorn
- 1 handful of spinach
- 3 spring onions
- 4 brown mushrooms
- 1 red chilli
- 1 chunk of fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- Put the noodles into boiling water and simmer for 6 mins, then rinse in cold water and drain and reserve
- Slice the baby sweetcorn, chop the spinach, slice the mushrooms and spring onions
- In the wok fry the ginger, chilli and garlic in a little oil
- After 30 seconds add all the prepped veg to the wok and stir fry.
- When its almost ready, put several dashes of soy sauce into the mix and stir and then serve
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).