A quick stir fry from leftovers in the fridge.
Chop and slice all the vegetables, add a drained, rinsed can of chickpeas and stir fry, add a large dash of soy sauce, chilli flakes and at the end stir in cooked red rice and serve.
Stir fry with leftovers
a quick stir fry of whatever is in the fridge
Servings: 2 people
- 2 peppers – I used 1 red and 1 yellow and sliced
- 1 red onion peeled and sliced
- 1 large handful of kale with the big stalks removed
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cup of mushrooms sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup of cooked red rice
- Chop and slice all the vegetables and add to the Wok with a splash of oil and cook
- add a teaspoon of chilli flakes
- add a drained, rinsed can of chickpeas and continue to stir and cook
- add a table spoon of soy sauce and stir on the heat
- add a cup of cooked red rice and stir on the heat
- adjust the seasoning and serve
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).