This is a simple salad, using a small bag of salad, a tin of sweetcorn, several tomatoes and 1/4 of cucumber, a juice of a lime and a glug of olive oil.
Simply chop all the ingredients (including the lettuce) and mix into a salad bowl, squeeze over the juice of a lime and a glug of olive oil, mix and serve.
Serve with one of my bean burgers
- salad bowl
- 4 tomatoes chopped and diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 bag green salad leaves, chopped and diced
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 glug olive oil
- chop all the salad items into small diced pieces add to the salad bowl
- drain the sweetcorn and add to the bowl
- add the juice of the lime abd glug of olive oil
- mix throughly and serve