Take Several mix squashes and half and then remove the seeds and then chop the flesh into roast potato sizes (no need to peel, the skin is like potato skin),
Put the squash into a metal roasting tray and toss in olive oil and fresh sprigs of thyme and rosemary.
Roast in a preheated oven at 180 , turning the squashes and cook until cooked and golden.
The roasted squash can be used as a side dish or then used as a base for a curry or a stew.
Roasted mixed squash
- 3 mixed squashes usually available in autumn
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 5 sprigs thymne
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- half the squashes and deseed and remove the pulp
- no need to skin, simply slice them up in to the same sizes
- place in roasting tray with the herbs abd coat in the olive oil
- roast in an oven at 180 until golden brown,