This is a very quick and refreshing tomato salsa with a coriander and lime and olive oil dressing.
Finely chop the cucumber, red onion,pepper, tomatoes, chilli and lots of coriander – mix together in a serving bowl. squeeze over the juice of 2 limes and a glug of Olive Oil and a large sprinkling of sea salt. mix together and its ready to serve.
Goes great with a spicy mains such as the Thai bean cakes
- salad bowl
- 500 g Red Tomatoes
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 Red pepper
- 30 g coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Limes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 red onion
- Chop all the vegetables into about the same size pieces
- finely chop the chilli and coriander
- mix all the ingredients in the salad bowl
- add the sea salt and juice of 2 limes
- add a 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- mix together and adjust the seasoning
- and serve
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).