This is real fast food without the guilt (and a lot less calories)
You really need to like donna kebabs to appreciate this fast meat free version.
Takes about 10 mins to get ready
1 Packet of Vivera plant based Shawarma Kebab meat
2 Pitta breads
a couple of hand fulls of ice burg lettuce and 2 tomatoes
Hot chilli sauce
Fry the “kebab meat” in a little oil until cooked (3 to 5 mins constantly stirring and turning
Warm/toast the pitta breads
Slice the lettuce and tomatoes
open the pittas to form pockets, stuff withthe kebab meat and salad, drizzle with hot chilli sauce.
Vegan Donner Kebab
- 1 packet Vivera plant based Shawarma kebab meat
- 2 Pitta breads
- 1 handful of lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce
- Fry the “kebab meat” in a little oil until cooked (3 to 5 mins constantly stirring and turning
- Warm/toast the pitta breads
- Slice the lettuce and tomatoes
- open the pittas to form pockets, stuff with the kebab meat and salad, drizzle with hot chilli sauce.
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).