Peel 3 sweet potatoes and chop into about 1 inch cubes, add them to a metal roasting tray
Peel and chop a red onion into quarters and separate the layers and put them into the roasting tray.
Drizzle the tray with chilli flakes and drizzle Olive oil all over. Stir the tray to coat everything with the oil
Place in a preheated oven at 180 for 20 mins. Check after 15 mins as it depends on how small the chunks are.
Once tender, stir into the tray of sweet potatoes, a handful of chopped coriander, chopped chilli and squeeze over the juice of a lime. mix and then turn out into a bowl to serve.
Warm Sweet Potato Salad with a Chilli, Coriander and Lime Dressing
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Red onion
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 Lime
- 1 red chilli
- Peel and chop the Sweet Potato and cut into small chunks and place in a metal roasting tray
- Peel and quarter the red onion and separate the layers and scatter onto the sweet potato
- sprinkle the chilli flakes over the tray
- drizzle olive oil over the tray and stir to coat all the ingredients
- place in a preheated oven (180) for 20 mins, but check after 15 mins as it depends on the size of the chunks. they are ready when they are tender.
- while in the tray stir in freshly chopped coriander, chopped. chilli and the juice of a lime – and mix.
- Empty the tray into a serving dish and serve
(All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more).